- Hamseys realise and accept that many people are still uncertain about placing orders via the internet, and worry about their personal details and credit/debit card numbers falling into the wrong hands. Hamseys would like to reassure all customers that any information provided to Hamseys will remain safe and secure and only be used in order to effect payment and for Hamseys' own internal use, and in particular to fulfill any order placed.
- Hamseys would like to use your details to notify you of future products or future special offers. If you would not like to accept any information in the future either via email or via post please let us know by either unsubscribing from our email service, or let us know by phone and we will take you off our mailing list.
- If you wish to place an order online, Hamseys require your email address, name and address, daytime telephone contact number, as well as details of your order. Hamseys need your telephone number in order to arrange delivery, and need your name and address in order to deliver your goods. This information is given in confidence, and is used only for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
- Hamseys accept payment by either credit or debit card online. The payment is handled by Stripe or Paypal, and all the information provided relating to your credit/debit card is encrypted.
- Personal information provided to this website is by way of a secure server. Information you send to us regarding your purchase will be encrypted.