Of course, we hope you’ll be completely satisfied with your new Hamseys mattress in every way. However, we know that on rare occasions, this won’t be the case. If you do need to return your new mattress – for any reason – we have gone to great effort to make the process as simple as possible.
Please note that you may be charged for returns on goods that are NOT faulty or damaged.
Our returns policy is as follows:
- We will collect returns for goods that were delivered in damaged or faulty condition at no charge if notified within 3 days of delivery.
- We will collect returns for online orders that are not faulty or damaged, but we must charge £30 for this service. In this case, we ask you to take a picture of the damage or fault and send it to us. We will then send someone to inspect the item and send you either the missing parts or a replacement item free of charge. Please remember to mark the POD sheet as DAMAGED, not as
RECEIVED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- We cannot accept used mattresses or those which have been removed from their packaging for return. This is standard for the mattress industry and protects the health and hygiene of our customers.
- We also cannot accept returns of flat-packed furniture that has been either fully or part-assembled by the customer. It can be returned if it is faulty, delivered in a damaged condition, or missing parts.
- Whilst you can cancel made-to-measure or bespoke orders, we must deduct a cancellation fee if the items have already been made. We will avoid charging these fees whenever practicable.
If you have any questions or queries or would like to know more about our returns policy, please email us at [email protected] or call us on 020 8669 0273. One of our customer service team will be happy to help you.
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED SOMETHING IN-STORE, PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE DIRECTLY AS THE RETURNS POLICY IS DIFFERENT FOR GOODS PURCHASED IN-STORE.
Guarantee and Warranty
Every product we sell carries a 1-Year Guarantee which covers any manufacturing faults with the product. These products, if found to be faulty, would be replaced free of charge during the first year.
Some products, such as high-end mattresses, come with a warranty, and depending on the model it would vary in years. If a product is found to be faulty then it would be replaced under warranty and a charge made for the use, you have had.
For example, if the product has a 5-year warranty a 20% charge would be made for each year of use, a mattress that is 3 years old would incur a charge of 40% for the current retail price.