Of course, we hope you’ll be completely satisfied with your new Hamseys mattress in every way. However, we know that on rare occasions, this won’t be the case. If you do need to return your new mattress – for any reason – we have gone to great effort to make the process as simple as possible.
Please note that you may be charged for returns on goods that are NOT faulty or damaged.
Our returns policy is as follows:
- We will collect returns for goods that were delivered in damaged or faulty condition at no charge.
- We will collect returns for online orders that are not faulty or damaged, but we must charge £30 for this service. In this case, we ask you to take a picture of the damage or fault, and send it to us. We will then send someone to inspect the item, and send you either the missing parts or a replacement item free of charge. Please remember to mark the POD sheet as DAMAGED, not as
RECEIVED IN GOOD CONDITION.
- We cannot accept used mattresses or those which have been removed from their packaging for return. This is standard for the mattress industry, and protects the health and hygiene of our customers.
- We also cannot accept returns of flat-packed furniture which has been either fully or part-assembled by the customer. It can be returned if it is faulty, delivered in a damaged condition, or missing parts.
- Whilst you can cancel made-to- measure or bespoke orders, we must deduct a cancellation fee if the items have already been made. We will avoid charging these fees whenever practicable.
If you have any questions or queries, or would like to know more about our returns policy, please email us at [email protected] or call us on 020 8669 0273. One of our customer service team will be happy to help you.